A Heart Full Of Pain

A Heart full of pain

Today is another day without you;
Me and My Heart are wondering,
If all tomorrow’s are going to be same
like this ...
Aah ... Then it is so Sad ...

Yesterday was very beautiful,
The wonderful days when we first met,
I remember
Your beautiful smile ...
I remember you kind Love ...

Oftenly
One Question occurs in my mind
that ...
Why you left me ?
Why our love gone away from our hands ?
I know it’s too late now,
but, I would really like to know the answers ...

I advice you that ...
When You meet someone new,
Don't let her go,
Like me...
Like leaving me here all alone
With Sadness, With Loneliness
and ...
With a heart full of pain ... !
..
Designed & Poetry by: Syed Yawer Ali (Yaru Ali) - Artistic Edge
..



Comments

Popular Posts

Panaflex Designing and Printers

Original painting, Calligraphy, Acrylic painting of Allah, (The God)